GM Infinite - Vice President - Sales (15-20 yrs)
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong,- long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Ability to communicate, present and- influence- all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to- position products- against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Any degree or- equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.