Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:10496 Applications:1576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
GM - HR Generalist - FMCG (6-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Handling Employee Life Cycle
- Creating & Implementing PMS
- Training & Development
- Responsible for the HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of an engaged workforce.
- Ensure efficient design and delivery of all HR policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices.
- Improve training and development related processes, to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs.
Administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organizational development
- recruiting and staffing logistics;
- organizational and space planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance - to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
- employee services and counseling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.