Team Leader at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2496 Applications:551 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
GM/Head - Consumer Insights - FMCG (10-18 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Head - Consumer Insights (GM)
Exp : 10 - 18 Years
LOCATION : Mumbai
REPORTING : DIRECTOR
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
Market Research Conceptualization and Execution :
- Prepare and Create the Market Research brief in discussion with the brand team and share the same with the Marketing Research agency; Monitor the fieldwork undertaken by the market research agency on a periodic basis;
Market Research Findings Implementation :
- Discuss in details with the Manager - Market Research & evaluate the report basis the Brief provided to finalist on the conclusions;
Portfolio Planning :
- Evaluate the current product portfolio for each category/ brand on a periodic basis and identify improvement / opportunity areas to optimize portfolio basis of findings from market research;
New Product/ Product Extension Planning, Development, and Launch :
- Participate in discussions with brand/product development team to understand new product brief and monitor and review the testing undertaken by the team and identify areas for improvement in the product based on analysis of test results
Brand Communication, Development and Execution :
- Identify key communication message based on market research findings and discuss inputs with Manager - Marketing Research; Review communication testing report developed by MR team and provide feedback on changes in communication to brand manager in conjunction with the Manager
Consumer & Market Insight and Data Analytics :
- Focusing on making efficient use of insights in identifying long-term opportunities and short-term wins, strategic planning, product innovation, communication strategy, brand mix development, and deployment. Discovering insights by analyzing multiple data sources.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Excellence in consumer insights, analytics, segmentation and market research in the backdrop of understanding business and company objectives,
2. Best practice consumer insights activities and that projects supporting business decisions are based on consumer objectives.
3. Anticipating and identifying consumer insight information needs, both collaboratively with internal business partners and proactively based on knowledge of markets and products.
4. Discussion with the product and marketing functions the market/consumer research projects and develop the consumer market research plan.
5. Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insights for specific business Brands.
6. Pro-actively provides market and customer insights to support the marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
7. Go-to-market and other projects with a focus on the scope of the market, segmentation and consumer segmentation portraits. This support includes the statistical analyses of already available as well as newly generated data.
8. Delivering clear key findings and recommendations.
9. Development of new product planning by partnering with relevant teams on future plans and projects based on consumer data and insights.
10. Manage priorities and a team of researchers working on a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, incl. surveys, market research, market trend analysis, ethnographic studies, CX metrics, etc.
11. Identify Market & Micro Trends and Innovation Metrics as well as monitoring & feedback for Competitive Innovations in the market, including reviews of key competitor launches.
12. Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of technology, market trends and competitive landscape to highlight improvements, growth opportunities and new markets.
13. Develop an Advanced Analytics shared service Capability Roadmap in partnership with other Insights & Analytics COEs leads, sponsors, addressing & incorporating other sub-functions needs for data & analytics.
Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Personal care category. Proven expertise and experience in analytics is preferred.