Chief Consultant at INTERNATIONAL RECRUITERS
Views:2777 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GM - Facilities Operations Manager cum Business Development Manager (10-15 yrs)
- The title of facilities operations Manager cum BDM to oversee the daily operations of our services and focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity. The primary responsibility of a facilities operations manager is to ensure that day-to-day functions follow the strategies of the general manager and owners in advancing the goals of the organization.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors, Expertise in handling government/private tenders, ensuring adherence to regulatory procedures and dealing with consultants for obtaining required approvals for products and pre-qualifications.
- Frequently visit to inspect the progress of all projects first-hand and meet with foreman, supervisor and employees, determine staffing requirements and promote subordinates.
- Appointing supervisor and deal with supervisors and driver for the day to operations
- Visit potential customers for new business Provide customers with quotations.
- Formulate company-wide policies and find the most efficient ways to implement them.
- Manages technical staff, including hiring, training, personnel development. Manages operations and maintenance for assigned facilities and assists in development of operating and capital budgets.
- Assists in operations and maintenance issues, troubleshooting and problem solving as required. Recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis and develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals.
- Write preventative maintenance job plans for facility equipment
- Finding the target market to expand the supply of services such as in the construction field to supply technical staff, (Electrician, Plumber, Mason, Etc..)
- Review failures and write root cause analysis reports
- Provide innovation ideas of new tech/process-
- Overseeing Capital planning efforts based on risk for each site
- Review critical equipment for the correct preventative maintenance tasks
- Experience in maximo or another CMMS
- Implementation of cafm (computer aided facility management) software
- Maintains on-going communication with tenants, clients, owners, facility management team and vendors.
- May assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management contracts and coordinate development of and/or maintain as-built drawings. Responds to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns.
- Implements and administers inventory control programs/purchase parts and supplies.
- Develops specifications and assists in solicitation and administration of maintenance/repair service contracts.
- Strong leadership skills and capable of inspiring subordinates to perform tasks. Good frequent contact with all levels of employees. Good analytical and problem-solving skills and determine the cause of organizational problems, formulate several options and then choose the best course of action. must be able to communicate decisions clearly and effectively both in writing and verbally
- At least a bachelor's degree in engineering (M.E.P) prefer in the field related to their industry. Minimum 5 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions in Qatar or U.A.E.
- Identifying prospective clients, generating business from new accounts & developing them to achieve consistent profitability. Building and maintaining strong business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms, with focus on client retention. Handling customer grievances and resolving issues.
- 8+1=9 Hours and 6 days a week.
- At least a bachelor's degree in engineering (M.E.P)
- Property Management business, and marketing;
- Languages: Arabic Manageable and Fluency in Hindi & English
- interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skill
- procurement and negotiation skills
- the ability to multi-task and priorities your workload
- time management skills
- project management skills
- research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people
- clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents;
- team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- Having worked in Facility Management companies minimum 10 years in Qatar or GCC countries
- Qatar Valid driving license is usually required for travel between sites.
- Or GCC Driving License
- Knowing prospective customers and target market
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.