Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:4570 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
GM/DGM - Technical & Projects - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (12-18 yrs)
The candidate should be able to carry out process engineering, detailed engineering and commisioning of new chemical plant projects. Knowledge of preparing PFD, PID, design of equipment, piping, spcifying instruments, safety-Hazop study is essential, trouble shooting, process simulation like HTRI, ASPEN and guiding plant operations.
- Planning of Capital Budget for capacity increase and cost reduction/improvement projects with due consideration to Energy, Green house gases and safety and seek management approval.
- Provide inputs for production strategy and improvements in specific consumption.
- Plan and schedule expansion shutdown and minimize shutdown time.
- Continuous improvement plan for cost optimization.
- Co-ordinate with Production, EHS, Engineering, Materials and QA Departments to meet targeted project activities.
- Monitor, measure and analyse key operational characteristics at planned intervals to improve operational effectiveness.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Project execution as per laid down guidelines.
- Complete process design in consultation with technology and key equipment suppliers wherever required.
- Take necessary steps to finalize and approve plant process changes by carrying out hazop analysis.
- Recommending authority for capital expenditure.
- Evaluate technical bids for all project related equipment and give recommendations to purchase.
- Handling internal & external auditors.
- Review production and performance targets and KPIs periodicaly and advise corrections.
- Prepare plant performance monitoring formates for the operations team.
- Secondary Role
- Support plant in achieving all its objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.