General Manager - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:463 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
GM/DGM - Manufacturing Operations - Electro Mechanical Products (15-24 yrs)
It is a mid-sized company in the field of Industrial Process Instruments manufacturing serving industrial customers having plants and an R&D Centre in the Mumbai Region. This role is for their operation having manufacturing operations for sensors, pressure gauges etc.
Key Responsibilities -
- Oversee day-to-day production activities for smooth execution as per the plan
- Plan monthly production schedules.
- Prepare and monitor a productivity improvement plan for each division
- Prepare and submit Monthly/quarterly/annual reports to top management.
- Streamline SOPs for all sections and activities, processes
- Coordinate and plan operational activity for meeting deadlines on production schedules & compliances.
- Bring down costs and improve yield by reducing quality rejections, and wastages and by optimizing manpower and other resources
- Implement and monitor quality standards on an ongoing basis
- BE Mechanical with ME/MBA and 14 plus years in manufacturing operations of a small to mid-sized mechanical instruments manufacturing company is an ideal fit.
- Experience in a similar product category for 7-plus years is a must.
- Experience in leading teams in Quality and/or Design is a must.
- Client interfacing and commercial exposure are most desired.