Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:3979 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
GM/DGM - Brand & Communication - Retail (11-14 yrs)
Role : GM/DGM – Brand & Communication
Function : Marketing
Location: Delhi / NCR
1) MBA (preferably from top ten institute)
2) At least 11 - 14 years of post qualification experience.
3) Experience should be marketing centric.
4) Should have led brand building initiatives, new launches/re-launches, ramp-ups and experience of various platforms and tools.
5) Exposure of consumer facing products/services is essential.
6) Should have been a team manager.
7) Strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Responsible for designing and execution of Marketing strategy for the organisation.
- Be the customer’s voice in the organization.
- Drive Marketing/Customer led innovations.
- To drive the entire gamut of Marketing activities across the organization in line with the defined strategy.
- Set Marketing processes and ensure adherence and compliance across the organization.
- Leadership to the Marketing teams
More on responsibilities :
- Define and articulate the brand value proposition for the external as well as the internal audience.
- Ensure development of internal and external communication in alignment with the brand value proposition.
- Define and create brand imagery and be the custodian .
- Develop high quality and consistent communication to enhance the brand equity of the organization.
- Carry out periodic Market Research to assess brand equity, brand salience, ToM and Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Create tactical communication to drive sales across the organization. Execute the tactical plan using appropriate BTL initiatives.
- Develop and publish all Literature, Company Brochures, Annual Reports, Audio-Visual presentations and customer testimonials.
- Define and drive the CRM programs of the organization.
- Define and drive the digital strategy of the organization. Own all the web related properties of the company including the websites and all other digital and mobile platforms.
- Define and own the Pricing Strategy of the organization.
- New Launches. Manage launch events and handle post-launch ramp-up through aggressive tactical marketing initiatives.
- Monitor external competition as well as global best practices in customer management. Ensure these are communicated to the concerned in a timely manner.
- Support the channel sales teams through events, sales collaterals, news-letters etc.
- Work closely with the business heads in developing new products, service lines and the ‘Go to Market’ strategies for these.
- Connect and build key relationships to help develop new products, understand latest developments in their respective fields and use their expertise and knowledge to enhance brand equity.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.