Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:1329 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
GM/AVP - Admin/Facility Management - BPO (12-15 yrs)
- Manage the entire Pan India Administration function from centralized location independently-
- Discharging responsibilities on whole gamut of administrative areas ranging from policy compliance by employees to travel, accommodation, vendor management, contract administration, inventory management, security and safety of assets as well as personnel and adherence to legal requirements.
- Technically strong background in handling Electrical panels, HT & LT panels, transformers, AHU, circuit wiring, MCCS's etc
- Management and supervision of interior fit-outs, office design, and basic engineering concepts
- Manage a team of staff members to discharge these responsibilities and will need to work closely with the senior executives in the Firm
- Lead the project management initiatives of the Firm for identifying new office space, vendor selection to execute office design and development, project execution, refurbishment and commissioning of the office in all respects
- Responsible for ensuring facilities management, including utility operation and maintenance, for all offices in the location
- Ensure healthy and hygienic operation of canteen / cafeteria through identified vendor / contractor
- Initiate vendor development and identification programs for various services with the objective of maintaining sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with partners
- Analyzing the need, developing and executing the support systems and putting in place required systems for services like security, safety, housekeeping, preventive maintenance, pantry operations, reprographics, office stationery and parking management.
- Responsible for complete arrangements for annual events, conferences, seminars and other functions of the Firm organized from time to time liasioning with government authorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.