Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:3622 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
GM - Acquisitions - NBFC (7-14 yrs)
We are looking for GM - Acquisitions for an NBFC client based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Industry : NBFC
Department : India Operations
Nature of The role : Team Handling
Education : MBA / CA / Post Graduate
Experience : 7+ years Experience in Banking/ARC/NBFCs of 5+ years.
CTC : 22 L - 26 L ( Including all), Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 10 am - 7 pm, 5 days
The incumbent is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationship with the Banks/FIs/ARCs/QIBs etc. He/she is responsible to identify saleable financial assets with lenders. He plays an active role in conduct of due diligence of financial assets, evaluation of underlying assets, site visits and thus the job entails travelling. He/ She finalizes, structures and closes the acquisition transactions. He partners with the finance function for assessing the fund requirement for business.
1. Develop and maintain relationship with Banks/FIs/ARCs/QIBs and other parties to identify deals for acquisition, conduct of due diligence, evaluation of securities by site visits and gathering market information
2. Finalize transactions (Drive bid process, bilateral transactions and respond to RFPs/auctions, negotiations with sellers etc.) for acquisition of financial assets
3. Manage & develop the acquisition team and overall supervision of acquisition process and procedure
4. Lead research/market intelligence initiatives, participate in industry forums, educate stakeholders etc.
- Analysis of financial statements, techno economic feasibility/viability reports, knowledge of SARFAESI, functioning of DRTs/DRATs and Official Liquidators
- Analytical understanding of Balance Sheet, P& L, Cash Flows, understanding of legal process for resolution of cases, understanding of RBI guidelines for ARCs
- Strong negotiation and analytical skill, transaction structuring and modeling, business and asset valuation, real estate valuation,
- Understanding of E-auction process for distressed asset sale
Analytical understanding of balance sheet, P& L, cash flows, understanding of legal process for acquisition of financial assets. Understanding of RBI guidelines for ARCs.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Ok to Relocate to NCR
Reason for seeking a change to NCR
Is your Post Graduation Regular
Exp in NBFC ( yrs)
Is your current role in Acquisition of Financial assets
Geography / Regions covered
Exp in Sales in Banks / NBFC sector ( yrs)
Products / Portfolio handled in Banks / NBFC sector - Pls specify
Pls explain your role briefly
Hierarchy in your current Org
Current Desgn (Yrs)
Current CTC ( Fixed + Variable)
Monthly Take Home Approx
Notice Period ( options available- Buyout, Leaves etc)
DOB & Age
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.