Talent Partner at GlowRoad.com
Views:3188 Applications:682 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
GlowRoad - Product Analyst (0-4 yrs)
- Glowroad is building India's most profitable social e-commerce platform where resellers share the catalog of products through their network on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc, and convert them to sales. Glowroad is on a mission to create micro-entrepreneurs (resellers) who can set up their web-store, market their products, and track all transactions through its platform. Glowroad app has 10M downloads and 1 lakhs DAU's.
- Glowroad has been funded by Accel Partners and recently raised a series B+ funding for a total of 24.5 million USD. We are scaling our operations across India.
- Glowroad is looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion users and reimagine the e-commerce for mobile-first users
- A great environment, a fun, open, energetic, and creative environment. Approachable leadership, filled with passionate people, Open communication and provides high growth for employees.
Position: Product Analyst
The role is responsible for building intelligence to help us make smarter decisions. You will be working day-in, day-out with the product and engineering folks to help define what next to build and improve our products through data-backed insights
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, dashboards, etc.
- Track performance of new product releases and measure success
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make a product recommendation
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of all initiatives
- Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future products and provide recommendations for actions
What we are looking for? :
- 0-1 years of experience in Data analysis related profile
- Good applied statistical skills and knowledge of statistics required
- Proficiency and working knowledge of SQL and Excel is must-have
- Deadline driven, ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
PS: If you are looking to advance your career in product management. This is a perfect role as we will be seriously looking for an analyst to graduate to a product manager in the short term future.