HR at Glochem Industries Private Limited
Views:318 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Glochem - Team Leader - Quality Assurance/General Quality Assurance - API (8-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Documents review pertaining periodical/change revisions of SOPs, MFRs, BMRs, CFT documents etc.
- Responsible for Change controls and Deviations to closure as per timelines.
- Responsible review and approval of APQR and CPVR.
- Responsible review and approval of Process Validation and Cleaning Validation documents.
- Responsible for IPQA functions.
- Ensuring all general Incidents are completed in time or justified with Risk Assessments.
- Planning and Execution of Internal Audits and ensuring compliance.
- Review and Approval of Equipment / Facility Qualification documents.
- Documentation Control.
- Conducting of Trainings as when required.
- Handling of Vendor Qualification activities i.e., Vendor audits, audit report, ensuring compliance and audit closure report.
- Review and Approval of R&D documents i.e., Use test reports, Development reports, Lab Validation documents etc.
- Follow code of conduct and adhere to discipline, integrity and policies & procedures
- Maintain confidentiality & non - disclosure as per the applicability
- Maintain the work place clean, orderly and place all the items at designated places
- Fill all the documents in contemporaneous, legible & accurate manner
- Check documents of others for contemporaneous, legibility & accuracy as applicable
- Adhere to PPE, safety precautions as applicable
- Check adherence of others to PPE, safety precautions as applicable
- Report potential hazards / near misses / accidents to the relevant personnel
- Attend to emergency handling trainings and follow as required
- Follow MSDS before handling any material
- Handle the tasks of colleagues / superiors in their absence as applicable
- Handle the tasks as assigned by your reporting Manager from time to time.