Talent Aquisition at Leading Recruitment Firm
Views:3616 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Global Solution Architect - Finance Processes - SAP (12-20 yrs)
- Work with the colleagues of Enterprise + Technical Architecture and Demand management to select or design the solution that will best-fit the deployment or improvement of a business capability and subsequent business requirements. Also ensure it complies with technical requirements, including coding standards, security requirements, protocols and others.
- Drive and approve functional specifications, template and functional training materials to support the delivery teams of key Global projects.
- Communicate design challenges clearly to technology partners to ensure standardization and simplification is achieved.
- Define global templates for future deployments of solutions by ensuring the proper repository of specifications as well as global template documentation such as Academy Trainings, global coding standards and Others
- Provide the SI partners with code standards, UX and UI standards, technical and support requirements to ensure fast and cost-efficient delivery of high-performance and compliant solutions.
- Develop Prototypes to confirm functional design effectiveness
- Assess and define the proper prototyping tools and standards to ensure fast and efficient prototypes.
Previous Work Experience Required
- Senior SAP Finance Consultant
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the SAP functionality
- Provides detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Provides hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Follows and understands new SAP FI product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions (like Ariba, Blackline)
- Coaches and mentors other technical and functional team members
- Interview candidates
- Experience leading large IT and Business program / projects, focused on Finance business functions
- Experience in working in a multi-national / multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills, preferably with Finance experience
- Agile Methodology
- Experience in CPG company strongly preferred
Qualifications and Skills:
Level of educational attainment required:
- Academic Degree - MBA, Masters or PhD.
- Engineer, IT-Related professions
- Microsoft Office (mandatory)
- Minimum 12+ years of SAP Finance consulting experience
- Active SAP Module certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Technologies and Technical Landscapes supporting multiple business areas