HR at Global Shiksha India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:45 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Global Shiksha - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-9 yrs)
About the Company :
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end digital marketing strategy, implementation and process optimisation.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including Google and social media marketing with expertise in Facebook ads, google analytics, email marketing, influencer marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Handle the entire digital marketing to bring direct website conversion.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Minimum 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing with prime focus on Facebook ads and google Adwords.
- Proven track record in generating online orders/ direct website conversion.
- Candidates from the e-commerce industry or marketing agencies will be preferred.
- Candidates must have worked for paid marketing strategies and handled a minimum budget of 50 lakhs+ per month.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hotjar, google tag manager).
- Candidate must be a graduate preferably B-Tech or MBA preferably from tier-1 or tier-2 colleges.