Principal Consultant at Leading Manpower Placement Firm
Views:998 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Global Purchase Head - Food Chemicals (10-14 yrs)
CTC bracket: INR 18 lakhs - 20 lakhs p.a.
Prefer person from FOOD CHEMICALS & INGREDIENTS only
- Responsible for the global sourcing of - Naturals & New Foods, ingredients, Food Chemicals
- Identifies global sources, oversees competitive bidding and supplier selection, negotiates contracts and manages on-going supplier relationships.
- Develop and administer an efficient global supply chain and monitor inventory for all global products and assist to increase growth.
- Maintain all contracts and evaluate all performance according to contract and ensure efficient flow of all conditions in contract.
- Design and implement an effective sourcing strategy to reduce costs of financial products and manage all sourcing processes.
- Supervise all negotiations and prepare appropriate documents for the same.
- Monitor all sourcing strategies and policies and ensure achievement of all business objectives and perform appropriate negotiations with all suppliers.
- Coordinate with vendors on all prices of products and recommend ways to reduce costs of components and finished products and prepare non-disclosure agreement for various sources.
- Collaborate with marketing team and initiate appropriate changes to engineering team and manage all research and development process.
- Manage all communication with global sourcing team and identify all standardized materials.
- Administer all commodity sourcing activities and coordinate with sourcing team to consolidate processes and select appropriate materials.
- Analyse customer requirements and prepare appropriate contracts and negotiate for all purchase materials.
- Develop new suppliers in various low cost regions of world. Lead and manage a team to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure corporate and business development objectives are met.
Technical Capabilities required:
- Strategy and Development
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong business acumen and awareness
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets
Behavioural Skills required:
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines