Global Project Manager - ERP Implementation - IT (7-16 yrs)
ERP Implementation Global Project Manager
- 8 years of SAP experience and good domain experience.
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation to till Go-Live) and one or two roll out/support projects experience is mandatory.
- Strong experience in SAP MM and have done at least one or two SAP Roll Out and one E2E SAP implementation is mandatory
- Good experience in Batch Management
- Split valuation
- Pricing Procedure
- Consumption based planning and Consignment process, Imports, External services.
- Procurement in process industry
Profile Description :
- Gather/document functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions
- Configure, test, support and implement SAP MM solutions
- Strong knowledge in Purchasing, Inventory Management, Pricing Procedure, AAD and LIV is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of SAP Materials Management fundamentals and needs to have Clear understanding of Procure-to-pay cycle, PO/PR Release Strategy, External Services Management, Contracts, Master Data, Message Output, Price Determination and Special Procurement processes.
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload, Test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Should have strong cross module functional knowledge between MM-FICO, MM-SD, MM-PP/QM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.