HR Associate at Konnect HR Executive Search Firm
Views:817 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - International Sales - Industrial Coating - Middle East & Europe Region (12-15 yrs)
Position: International Sales Manager - Industrial Coating (Middle east & Europe)
Reporting to: CEO
Education: Post Graduation/Graduation in Marketing with additional courses/ or training in EXIM/ International Trade
Experience: 12-15 years- experience in Export Management & Sales in a large/medium-sized manufacturing company. Experience in a performance-based chemicals segment is preferred.
Primary Responsibility of the position: To develop a strong global network for business development in order to help the company achieve its objective of being the preferred supplier and solution provider viz-a-viz specialty coatings for all prestigious projects across the globe. The export manager will serve as an intermediary between foreign buyers and the company .
- International marketing, lead generation & new client acquisition.
- Playing an active role in target achievement and realizing business growth
- Growing and managing the existing customer portfolio.
- Responsible for preparing business dashboards consisting details of potential customers, their orders, sales, invoices and payments etc.
- End to end client communication (Ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient handling of probable conflicts)
- Handling existing and new product inquiries and converting to sales.
- Negotiate contracts with foreign sales and distribution centers to establish outlets /Dealer networks
- Provide support to the inter-departmental teams, direct and guide them efficiently in respective tasks.
- Managing and analyzing sales reports & reporting during MRMs
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of market and needed products
- Responsible for overseeing shipment of orders and ensuring shipments are in compliance with all export laws
- Expedite export arrangements and maintain current information on export subsidies, licenses, and restrictions
- Advising the company on compliance of laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Perform assessments of dealers to ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- The export manager will also be responsible for personnel management including hiring, training, supervision of staff at various international locations
- Mentoring sales staff.
- Responsible for institutionalizing best sales practices.
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, mature, driven, experienced & strong on ethics
- Good understanding of international sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent management, organization and customer orientation and customer service skills
- Knowledge of export laws and regulations
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Relationship skills i.e. the ability to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders, suppliers, customers & colleagues.
- The candidate must possess excellent Negotiation Skills i. e. the ability to persuade, influence and explore alternatives to reach outcomes that will meet the organization's strategic objectives.
- Analytical Skills-the ability to make decisions on the basis of all available information. This will be particularly important in the selection of the dealers and establishing sales network/s.
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written).The ability to communicate in a foreign language relevant to the company's targeted markets will be appreciated.
- Understanding of international trade and market demands
- High level of computer proficiency i.e. use of the internet and various relevant applications like MS-Office, Excel etc. The candidate must display the capacity to learn the needed technology as per demands of the organization.
- Ability to work individually and in teams.
Demands of the job:
- Extensive international travel
- Timely reporting on all metrics (Sales, Customers, Accounts etc.)
- Ability to deal with stress
- Commitment to time management
- Respect for values of the organization and ability to operationalize and internalize the same.
- Excellent conflict management skills