HR Manager at Confidential
Views:2677 Applications:682 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Global Lead - Talent Acquisition - Sales Recruitment Team (12-18 yrs)
CANDIDATES WILLING ON JOIN IMMEDIATELY WILL BE PREFERRED
1. Candidates should have experience in managing global recruitment
2. Candidates should have handled a minimum of 100+ positions /month
- Create, hire and manage the day to day duties of the Sales Recruiting Team globally.
- Manage candidate experience through screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding and action candidate experience survey data to enhance future experience.
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team on recruiting priorities and on-going talent management needs.
- Partner with Finance and the Sales Leadership Team on headcount management, approvals & reporting.
- Report and analyze recruiting data and trends monthly.
- Recommend strategies to proactively meet Auth0's growth initiatives including geographic expansion.
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process and using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Identify local and global talent trends that will impact our ability to recruit and retain top talent globally.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business.
Skills and Abilities:
- 12+ years experience with high volume recruiting including a mix of technical and non- technical roles.
- 6+ years of Recruiting leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to influence at a senior leadership level.
- Masters Degree in HR, Business, psychology, communications, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with people of diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
- Solid knowledge of general HR best practices (e.g. recruiting, training, compensation / benefits).
- Demonstrated expertise in talent selection / assessment skills.
- Experience building processes & systems including using technology to be most efficient.
- Able to work well independently in an ambiguous environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other online tools.
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Savvy to balance & prioritize multiple projects, clients and candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Global recruiting experience is required.
- Mentoring experience with recruiters or HR team members.