Account Manager at SDNA Global
Views:223 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Global Lead - Recruitment Marketing - IT (11-15 yrs)
Global Recruitment Marketing Lead
This position develops and implements our strategic hiring marketing and employment branding strategies, in partnership with the GSHR leaders, to elevate and amplify our company brand along with our internal stakeholder's brand as a destination employer and in turn enabling the Global team in meeting their fulfilment targets. The incumbent will also be responsible for driving the candidate experience and ensuring that marketing material, collaterals, surveys etc are administered along with more innovative ways to establish & measure candidate delight. He/She will be responsible for evaluation, selection & renewal of all vendor contracts with respect to social media (LinkedIN, Glassdoor etc) as well as Job portals across geographies and will be responsible for the budget/total spend from a Recruitment Marketing & support perspective. The team is spread globally across our key geographies - US, Europe and APMEA (Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
- Work with global talent acquisition, marketing and communication teams to build and maintain a strong employer brand across our key geographies
- Create digital marketing and advertising strategies to generate targeted pipeline for key talent segments, inclusive of strategy, execution, reporting and optimization
- Develop and implement a recruitment marketing program designed to create a talent pipeline of active and passive candidates; with a targeted focus on candidate engagement through social media channels.
- Build social media and branding partnerships that support GSHR goals
- Create content that employees can use to elevate and amplify the brand in their own social media presence
- Increase our talent acquisition presence and interaction on social media sites (LinkedIN, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor etc.) to generate candidate flow
- Assist with design of TA marketing materials
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns (ROI) to maximize results. Track, analyze and report program results, adjusting future activities to reflect key learning's
- Keep up to date on talent acquisition and digital marketing trends to identify and recommend innovations and new channels to contextually reach target market candidates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of branding and digital marketing to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- This person must be creative and well-organized and able to establish social media and print- and web-based recruiting campaigns under short deadlines.
- Should be well versed with the LinkedIn platform and how the same can be deployed to meet our recruitment and branding objectives.
- Strong collaborator, advocate and partner who can influence up and down in the organization.
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written.
- Recruitment Experience will be an added advantage