Global Lead - Full Stack Engineering - Bank (17-21 yrs)
We are hiring for the top most leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
Domain : Information technology (IT)
Exp : 17 + Years
Diversity Type : FEMALE (only)
Work Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
If you are a technologist at heart, this is amazing opportunity for you. As a key member of the engineering team, you will work closely with software engineers, product managers, cross-functional partners and the larger technology organization to get high-quality products and new features built, tested, and released on time.
- You will be responsible for our Global, NA and LATAM channel products.
- You will build digital solutions that span across payments, trade and other TTS functions. Your teams will span multiple geographies.
- Experience as a lead software engineering organizations at scale and understands the importance of building a high quality engineers.
- Experience in leading software engineering teams within global companies with experience of working across multiple geographies. Understands the challenges with the different working models in a highly distributed environment.
- Experience in modern technology stack such as Java, JS frameworks, spring, RDBMS or NoSQL Dbs.
- Achieved high degree of CI / CD and test automation.
- Product and platform mindset.
- Agile scrum experience a must. SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) a plus.
- Understanding and experience in successful implementation/creation applications in public / private cloud environments. Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and OpenShift a big plus.
- Experience in building horizontally scalable, highly available, low latency applications.
- JS frameworks,
- RDBMS or NoSQL Dbs,
- CI / CD,
- Docker and OpenShift a big plus,
- Technical Delivery and team management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.