Director at People Connection
Views:1554 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Global Insights & Analytics Lead - Shared Services Centre - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
A leading FMCG company with its shared services centre in Mumbai, is looking to hire a Global Insights and Analytics Lead.
We are looking for candidates specifically with minimum of 8-10 years experience in Syndicated Research, Point of sales tracking, pricing strategy data etc, who have worked on Retail Panel data. We are looking for experience in handling Global Data management and analytics, multi country experience-This is a MUST.
Important: Candidates with Primary Research experience will not be considered for this role.
The role will encompass the following:
1. Lead a Capability team: Segment focused insights team will roll up to this role, and the incumbent will be responsible for overall leadership, talent development, skill advancement, engagement and retention of talent on the team (~20 people)
2. Advance Research skills across the team: Foster learning mindset in the teams to advance research and story-telling skills across multiple sources of data to answer business questions
3. Advance new capabilities: Partner with Global GIA lead to grow and develop newer capabilities under Global GIA umbrella like Omni-channel, new sources of data, segment level analysis, etc.
4. Stakeholder Management in a matrix organisation
5. Identify and elevate cross segment opportunities: Leverage global scope of role to identify common projects/themes and assist with cross-pollination of best practices and learnings
6. Play a key role on to take the global vision forward. Partner across different teams with within Shared Services Centre to advance capabilities, collaboration and culture.