Manager Global Recruitment at Global Schools Foundation
Views:929 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Global India School Foundation - Head - Global Taxation (12-18 yrs)
About Us :
Founded in 2002, Global Schools Foundation is a Singapore-headquartered, community-oriented education institution whose mission is to cultivate and nurture young minds into global leaders of the future and is significantly contributing to achieving significant learning outcomes for every child. In the last two decades, the Foundation has grown to 35 campuses in 11 countries. Our seven international schools are spread across Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia.
Global Schools Foundation (GSF) is an education pioneer with a network of premier international schools. The Foundation schools infuse the best educational approaches from around the globe into a unique pedagogy which imparts value-based learning that goes beyond academics. The 35 GSF schools are spread across 11 countries in ASEAN & South Asia, Middle East and India which provide world class education to over 31,000 students from 70+ nationalities. The schools offer various. curricula, including IB, Cambridge and CBSE.
For more details pls visit https://www.gsf.info/
Key Responsibilities -
The candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Work with local finance teams, tax consultants to ensure timely submissions of information for foreign legal entities tax return and review submissions for completeness;
- Lead change and innovation, develop and implement automation and process improvement activities, including data standardization and analysis, through the utilization of existing and new technologies as well as work with our shared business service centers;
- Lead a team of people (if required) Train, supervise, and guide the team in various compliance procedures, as well as tax technical analysis. Educate cross-functional colleagues in tax concepts and issues relating to international tax compliance and reporting, to foster strong relationships with business partners and functional area experts of the Company;
- Monitor international tax developments and work closely with Senior Tax Leaders on interpreting proposed and/or new tax legislation and rulings. Model and present the impact of law changes for tax reporting purposes;
- Work with FCs/ tax consultant to model the impact of tax planning ideas.
- Minimum of 5 -10 years of relevant experience in International Tax Compliance required, preferable prior experience in a public accounting firm (preferably with a Big 4 firm);
- In depth knowledge of India tax provisions , exposure to international operations, including, foreign tax credits, foreign exchange transactions, transfer pricing and allocation and apportionment of expenses;
- Must demonstrate strong ability to effectively manage automated processes and implement automated solutions;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Must be highly motivated & organized, a self-starter and have attention to detail;
- Must demonstrate leadership experience in effectively managing and developing people, developing relationships, working collaboratively with teams and multi-tasking;
- Readiness to travel 10% as needed;
- Computer literacy with experience working with a tax data management and implementation of software tool required;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.