HR at Blue Genes Research
Views:1711 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Global HR Head - Manufacturing/Engineering - Conglomerate (15-25 yrs)
Global HR Head - Manufacturing/Engineering
- The company is a Mumbai-based professionally managed conglomerate with over six decades of steadfast growth, with presence in India, US & Europe.
- The group has around 3000+ employees and topline of around INR 1500 crore.
- The Group is looking for a Global HR head who reports to the CEO.
- Part of the Senior Management team and provide Strategic inputs and thought leadership to the divisional companies in HR space.
- Be the Change Agent and must be strong in driving transformation journeys in the company to create a tangible impact on business and employee experiences.
- Work closely with businesses as HR Business Partner and workout HR strategy in line with business aspirations.
- The key focus would be building organization depth, scalability and pipeline. Manage acquisitions and integration into a unified global corporation.
- Focus on growth & transformation through building organization scalability vide building competencies, learnability, succession planning, culture building, talent pipeline.
- Business HR heads of group companies report and work with this position.
- Manage M&A, JV and integration.
- End to end HR leadership ; Talent Acquisition, Competency Mapping, Performance Management System, Talent Assessments, Succession planning, Role alignment to JD, Rewards, OD.
- 15-25 years of which last 5 years in a Corporate HR leadership role and should have experience of handling workforce in multiple facilities/businesses.
- Experience in managing M&A / Joint Venture and integration.
- Engineering / Manufacturing sector experience- has worked in both system driven 2000+cr Indian / MNC and Indian promoter driven group public limited company.
- Stable Career and progressive growth.
- Experience in driving transformation and growth ; involving systems, culture, capability transformation
- Global business exposure in US & Europe
- Strong interpersonal / people skills specially at peer group level
- Hands-on - will do / roll up sleeves attitude, participative, system & structure oriented, comfortable with driving change, business oriented.
- Ability to understand the business at macro level as well provide seamless executive capability at ground level.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience in working in a Matrix and ambiguous environment
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Should have Working Knowledge of IR and give guidance and support to the companies in consultant with GROUP IR head.
- Should be able identify innovative solutions to HR problem, create processes and see their successful implementation
- Drive business practices towards best places to work