HR at Mgneto Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1775 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Global Head - Learning & Development - BPO/ITeS (12-16 yrs)
Reporting to the Head of Talent, the incumbent will be responsible for drive a culture of Learning for the company globally i.e. across EU, Americas and India.
- Develop and implement learning strategies /programs/policies that are aligned with the organization's objectives and the company's Competency Framework.
- Influence senior managers at all levels to adopt and support effective approaches to learning and development.
- Define annual training plan, propose & track the L&D budget as per the plan.
- Oversee the creation of content, collaterals and other training materials related to behavioral competencies.
- Ensure the creation of testing and evaluation processes to measure the effectiveness of training programs (through Training Net Promoter Score).
- Implement the online L&D platform applicable to all locations
- Share best practices/trends from the industry and drive effectiveness by innovating our processes constantly
- Lead the L&D team members and provide direction/coaching to junior team members.
Education and Experience:
1. 12+ years of relevant experience and minimum 3-5 years in team handling
2. XLRI/TISS with specialization in Human Resources
3. Experience in delivering training programs for various levels across functions, ranging from Software Engineers to Directors
4. Experience of working in a global environment would be an added advantage