Talent Acquisition Head at Atrios Consulting
Views:554 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Global Head - Institutional Fundraising & Grant Raising - NGO (18-30 yrs)
Our Client is a leading national organization working for children and youth living in the poorest areas of India. Focusing on Children, Education, Livelihood, Health, Gender Equity, Youth Development.
Role based at Mumbai
Looking out for candidates who have very good experience into Global development, good contacts with highly influenced funders (Asians/Europeans), excellent communication skills & personality
- Accountable to lead a team of Grant managers, prospect research to ensure a regular and reliable pipeline of new prospects, developing grant proposals.
- Accountable for reporting on all grants including the management of data required for measurement and evaluation
- Responsible for a specific large grant and to coordinate and manage all aspects of the grant
Specific tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Institutional Fundraising Strategy
- Research and identify new institutional funding sources
- Research and understand the giving philosophy of foundations / agencies, strategic objectives and grant timelines
- Write effective fundraising applications in response to calls for proposals from institutional donors.
- Coordinate with programme team for developing proposals and budgets.
- Prepare for meetings with donors and participate in these meetings as appropriate.
- Undertake networking activities in order to keep up-to-date with developments in funding practices and sources
Grant raising & management Role
- Build and manage relationships with all internal stakeholders involved in the grant roll out and implementation
- Directly play the role of account manager of multiple large grants and create and nurture a lasting relationship
- Play vital role in fund allocation and take major financial as well as programmatic decisions and reporting with respect to the grant
- Self-sustaining practices for Retention of existing donors and growing grant/donation sizes
Leadership & Capability Building Role
- Be a mentor for the team of Grant Managers and create organic leadership pipelines and functional experts
- Create performance roles, development cycles and platforms for team of Grant Managers
- Create a culture of performance excellence, effective communication and mutual respect within the team
Qualification & Work experience
- Post Graduate in Social work or other social sciences relevant to the development sector.
- Minimum 18 to 30 years experience in the social development sector including experience of managing large grants, writing effective grant proposals, raising substantial funding for long term programmes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.