Client Partner at Global Village Consulting
Views:2243 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Global Head - Human Resources - IT Product (15-18 yrs)
- Reports into the COO and will work with both COO and CEO
- Responsible for Global HR policy, multi country payroll, C&B, Immigration
- Global Talent Acquisition
- Employee engagement models
- Global Resource management
- 750 - 1200 people organisation
- M&A integration
- Relevant agency management
- HR Communication
- Hands on
Education and Experience:
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of international HR experience.