Global Head - Human Resource - Conglomerate - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (15-25 yrs)
Global Head of HR (CHRO/CPO)
The position reports to the Global Board of Directors.
This is for a US global conglomerate with a turnover of USD 200+ Billion.
As Global Head of HR, this leader will be responsible for leading the HR teams (865+) across 17 locations that provide direct support to Technology, Operations, Finance, IT, Law & Policy Group, Corporate Strategy Office, Venture Capital, and M&A leaders. As head of this team the leader will be accountable to deliver HR solutions that incorporate business strategies and realities into HR business plans to drive transformational organizational effectiveness and employee engagement.
This leader must lead by example and cultivate a highly collaborative HR team that enables HR employees and teams to thrive as they define and deliver the future.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop and inspire strong and cohesive HR teams that demonstrate an extensive understanding of corporate functional groups and business priorities, a comprehensive fluency in HR and its centers of excellence, and an ability to navigate through ambiguity while driving results.
This role requires someone who can balance the requirements of being a trusted advisor to senior-level leaders across the groups, a steady guide in complex stakeholder environments, a builder of strong partnerships across HR, a people manager committed to innovation, and a leader of a team that excels at extending their capabilities by working through others.
Key requirements of the role :
- Together with the HR SVPs, VPs and directors develops and oversees the execution of integrated HR business plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business strategic and operational objectives
- Functions as a proactive and strategic business partner and change agent regarding key organizational development and management issues
- Provides leadership and guidance to the HR Team and organization; inspiring and developing the team to deliver excellent results and constantly striving to extend their capability.
- Demonstrated business and strategic acumen: identifies patterns of external change, demonstrates strategic influencing that allows long-term success in driving exceptional HR performance, drives organization to be ahead of the competition and influence innovative ways of doing business that is relevant, drives transformational changes in our approach to business challenges, able to influence the thinking of others in shaping corporate-level strategies, developing a breadth of experience across Leading Technology Company businesses and HR core functions.
- Proven builder of strong and vital organizations: track record of developing large and multi-level organizations, diversity of thought and awareness, demonstrated ability to achieve and promote diversity at all levels of the organization, challenges and influences organization to achieve maximum shareholder value, strong team player with the capability to collaborate and be transparent, coaches and mentors subordinates and takes an active role in develop leadership capabilities across business groups.
- Manages both internal and external stakeholders: influences fellow top leaders externally as well as direct management, lead large scale business initiatives or small scale corporate initiatives and role models accountability, true business partner well demonstrated across Leading Technology Company, takes informed risks and is accountable for measuring impact through business results.
- Sets the Pace, Executes and Drives Accountability: flawless execution, competent in HR business processes, deploys a culture of execution and sustainable leadership, remains bold, speaks up and executes with velocity, directionally correct judgment skills.
Qualified candidates should possess either :
- BE/MBA from top institutes
- Global Experience including India, USA, EU & APAC
Location : Can be based in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Tokyo. NYC, Sydney, Singapore, Dubai or London (Based on candidate's preference)
Compensation : Best in the Industry. All-inclusive can be above USD 1.5 Million annually.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.