Senior Consultant at Marketscope
Views:1951 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Global Delivery Leader - IT (15-22 yrs)
Minimum 15+ Years of delivery experience in handling large Support engagement in offshore/onshore model with strong customer facing skills. Person should have hands on experience of managing large medium to complex projects (Minimum 200+ Team) with proven methodologies under tight timelines. Drive the customer engagement end-to-end including with budget responsibility, delivery team success reporting and invoicing.
- Thought leadership in Product / Technology support methodology
- Very good understanding / previous experience of managing multiple technologies
- Managed a Portfolio of 25Mil USD or More.
- Exposure to Manufacturing Domain is plus
- Technologies : SAP / Other ERPs
- Overall Owner for the success of the Delivery organization - Own End to End Delivery of all Programs by various governance Mechanisms, enabling the Delivery Managers and Team and key customer connects on regular intervals
- Provide strategic & operational direction and leadership to the Program Directors, Managers
- Successful transition with measurable success criteria across GEOs with large teams
- Owns Delivery of All projects on-time, In-Budget with high customer satisfaction
- Project planning, Risk / Issue management, Project status reviews and reporting
- Very good understanding of the Agile and all Project execution models
- SPOC for the customer delivery and escalation point as well with very good articulation skills
- People management skills of handling Senior Project / Program managers / Delivery Managers.
- Take active part in Pre-Sales and drive Account growth activities. Own the RFP and Responses.
- Advisor to internal and external stakeholders in relation to components that contribute to delivery
- Practical process improvements (PPI) and lean manufacturing best-practices within and across accounts
- Track Record of Improving Margins, Operational Excellence parameters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.