HR at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Views:1672 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Manager - Finance Planning & Analysis - LATAM Region - CA (4-6 yrs)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Manager (CA Only) - Finance Planning & Analysis - LATAM Region (Shift Based)
(LATAM Shift Timings)
SHIFT TIMINGS: 4 pm to 12.30 am IST.
Standardize financial process and control for LATAM countries. Consolidate financial figures and key tracking number, assure that LATAM statutory reports (IFRS) are prepared properly as well as oversee risks and contingency plan.
OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Strategy: As business partner to finance country heads of LATAM.
- Consolidated and Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with Company Strategic Plan. Consolidate and prepare financial formats for strategic Long Range Plan and Yearly Business Plan. Oversee LATAM contingency planning monthly Prepare and consolidate analysis of financial results Actual vs Forecast vs. budget. Develop recommendations - strategic and tactical.
- Create dashboard for monthly report.
- Support business case initiatives.
- Prepare presentations.
2. Finance Reporting Consolidation: As FP&A manager, must support the Finance Director LATAM with information as well as prepare reports and data to the LATAM region.
- Consolidated and oversee: MIS, Key tracking numbers, Inventory levels, and investments in capex, debtors and collection / aging. Support finance country heads with guidance and standard formats and procedures. Ensure compliance of the region across global financial policies as well as internal control standards.
3. Accounting: IFRS.
- Ensure IFRS package and external audit process were timely and properly submitted to Corporate office.
- Responsible to be link and drive IFRS questions and support from the countries in LATAM with Corporate office and vice versa.
- Ensure accounting books are under compliance with IFRS and corporate standard of procedure.
Education (degree / diploma):
- Bachelor's degree, Chartered Accountant (desirable) or MBA from reputed institution
Experience : 4-5 Years
Knowledge and Skills (Functional / Technical):
- Experience working with BI, accounting, taxes and high end user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competencies Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Leadership / Managerial Attributes Leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.