HR Business Partner at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Views:1487 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - eCommerce Manager - Key Account Management (5-10 yrs)
Glenmark is a leading player in the discovery of new molecules both NCEs (new chemical entity) and NBEs (new biological entity) with eight molecules in various stages of clinical development. The company has a significant presence in branded generics markets across emerging economies including India. Glenmark also has a fast growing and robust generics business in developed economies, including in the US, Europe & MEA region. Further, Glenmark also markets APIs to regulated and semi-regulated countries.
Glenmark employs nearly 12,000 people in over 80 countries and with its 17 manufacturing facilities in various countries, five R&D centers and Front-ends in US, EU, India, Brazil, Russia and other markets worldwide, Glenmark is well placed on the road of growth and is exceedingly well prepared to take the completion head-on.
Glenmark entered into the Consumer Healthcare business which is modeled on the FMCG business model (also called OTC or FMHG business) in late 2012 and has clocked a Best-in-Class performance since its initiation. Now the Consumer Healthcare business has not only reached threshold revenue levels but more importantly, the business growth & threshold size was achieved in a profitable & fiscally prudent manner. The business boasts of a category creation effort like VWash Plus, India's No. 1 intimate hygiene brand as well as re-energizing mature PLC brands like Candid Powder & Scalpe+ Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Recently, strategic extensions such as VWash Wow Sanitary Napkins, Candid Activ Anti-antiperspirant Talc & Scalpe Pro Anti Dandruff shampoos have been launched.
Key Account Manager : E- Com & MT Ops
Reporting to :
Deputy General Manager
Job Role Summary:
1. Manage the top line for E-Commerce channel within allocated marketing budget. Identify & quantify - Sources of growth- in Online channel and build plans accordingly. Leverage trade marketing inputs (Schemes/Activation) more effectively looking at the investment & opportunity to gain/maximize sales from the channel.
2. Understand retailer dynamics and engage with national retailers to represent GCC portfolio. Ensure 100% execution of final JBP with all major retailers. Track deliverable on business plan from retailers. Look for opportunities to participate in all events. Firmly control - Terms of Trade- (TOT) negotiation with customers to create a win-win situation.
3. Review account wise monthly performance, ensure hygiene on commercials/fill rates and manage reconciliation with retailers. Track data and highlight gaps if any on demand planning to retailer. MIS maintenance.
4. Follow thru with National category teams in MT accounts on product listing, MBQ setting and Planogram implementation. Back end operational support to the national MT team on claims, stock planning.
Essential: Graduate, PG
Desirable: MBA - Sales & Marketing
- Experience range of 5-10 years in Modern Trade sales/category management.
- Any experience managing online/digital business would be a clear advantage.
Skills & Competencies:
- The incumbent should have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to influence & achieve business objectives with retailers based across India.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capable of handling indirect teams
- Proactive planning and priority setting skills
- Should demonstrate high energy, drive & perseverance