Glenmark Pharma - Senior Manager/DGM - Corporate Strategy - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-10 yrs)
1. Develop and refine long range plan for the organization- Develop detailed product level projections in close coordination with business and key functions. Develop an organization-wide picture to assist in decision making.
2. Define overall capital allocation model- Undertake scenario analysis to define the most optimal plan for the firm and regularly update the model based on progress of key projects and market trends.
3. Regular research activity and capture pertinent insights- Evaluate ongoing trends in the market and perform thorough research to identify key changes required in business plans and priorities.
4. M&A evaluation and execution- To evaluate and drive various acquisition opportunities from strategic and financial perspective.
5. Based on the organization needs, undertake various project of high strategic importance at different times ranging from strategic funding, operational cost reduction or market assessment- Successful completion of project and implementation of resulting action items, as needed.
6. Innovative and specialty portfolio- Develop understanding of innovative and specialty portfolio and conduct commercial assessment.
- MBA from top-tiered Business School (Preferably IIMs)
- Bachelors- degree in Pharmacy/Science/Medicine (B. Pharm, M. Pharm, MBBS, B.Sc.) or B.E (Chemical/Biotech) preferred
5-10 years of relevant work experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or consulting in the Life Sciences industry
Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of pharma market, trends
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical capability
- Clarity and business focus
- Self-starter and ability to work independently without much of supervision
- Ability to solve poorly defined problems
- High on Team working
- Good communication skills