GlaxoSmithKline - Procurement Role - Capital & Contracts (4-6 yrs)
Should be an Engineering / Commerce Graduate with a MBA / Diploma in Materials Management having an experience of 4 to 6 years.
Reporting to : Site Procurement Lead
Dimensions of the Role
- The jobholder is responsible to liase with a vendor base of approx. 100 vendors for Capital Purchases to the tune of INR 10-12 crores annually.
- The jobholder is responsible to liase with vendors for services comprises of 120+ contracts (including AMCs) valuing approx. INR 8-9 crore per annum.
- Sourcing of good and services in adherence to GSK requirements.
- Effective usage of the ERP systems viz. BPCS & NIPP for various Procurement activities
Experience : 4-6 Years
Grade : 8B
Preference : Non-diversity
Job Description :
- To ensure timely procurement of capital equipment for ongoing replacements, expansions, energy saving, cost saving, quality or EHS initiatives of the site.
- Tracking of deliveries to meet the project timelines.
- Sourcing of various revenue services in adherence with statutory requirements of the Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition Act and all adherence to statutory and GSK requirements.
- To procure all services under DoB items in adherence to GSK requirements.
- Creation of PO for services and contracts. Providing rates to all users as per their requirements and converting them into POs after approval as per GoA and documentation.
- Contract formation in consultation with Legal function to capture all risks pertaining to different services.
- To co-ordinate all activities relating to cost control in line with the requirements designed by the superiors.
- To work as a Business owner under Third Party Oversight (TPO) framework. Understanding of processes, role & responsibilities, TPO assessment and CAPA closures as per TPO guidelines.
- To provide support in vendor payments and reconciliations of accounts wherever needed.
- Liasioning with finance and vendor for reconciliation of GST inputs as per requirement.