GlaxoSmithKline - Procurement Role - Capital & Contracts (4-6 yrs)
Should be an Engineering / Commerce Graduate with a MBA / Diploma in Materials Management having an experience of 4 to 6 years.
Reporting to : Site Procurement Lead
Dimensions of the Role
- The jobholder is responsible to liase with a vendor base of approx. 100 vendors for Capital Purchases to the tune of INR 10-12 crores annually.
- The jobholder is responsible to liase with vendors for services comprises of 120+ contracts (including AMCs) valuing approx. INR 8-9 crore per annum.
- Sourcing of good and services in adherence to GSK requirements.
- Effective usage of the ERP systems viz. BPCS & NIPP for various Procurement activities
Experience : 4-6 Years
Grade : 8B
Preference : Non-diversity
Job Description :
- To ensure timely procurement of capital equipment for ongoing replacements, expansions, energy saving, cost saving, quality or EHS initiatives of the site.
- Tracking of deliveries to meet the project timelines.
- Sourcing of various revenue services in adherence with statutory requirements of the Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition Act and all adherence to statutory and GSK requirements.
- To procure all services under DoB items in adherence to GSK requirements.
- Creation of PO for services and contracts. Providing rates to all users as per their requirements and converting them into POs after approval as per GoA and documentation.
- Contract formation in consultation with Legal function to capture all risks pertaining to different services.
- To co-ordinate all activities relating to cost control in line with the requirements designed by the superiors.
- To work as a Business owner under Third Party Oversight (TPO) framework. Understanding of processes, role & responsibilities, TPO assessment and CAPA closures as per TPO guidelines.
- To provide support in vendor payments and reconciliations of accounts wherever needed.
- Liasioning with finance and vendor for reconciliation of GST inputs as per requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.