CTO at BriskWorld Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:1815 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
GLASSWING - Chief Product & Strategy Officer (5-20 yrs)
- GLASSWING is Logistics start-up building an On Demand Full Spectrum Trucking platform. GLASSWING seeks to transform and reinvent the supply chain with technology-backed full-service trucking with specialized solutions for Export-Import Transportation, E-Commerce, Apparel, Chemicals, and Metals.
Chief Product Officer (CPO) would be responsible for developing various products on the GLASSWING platform. This is an executive leadership role reporting to the CEO. The profile would entail setting the product vision and product roadmaps. Build, develop, nurture and lead a high performing product team that understands the ground level business nuances and identify business opportunities to develop new product concepts. This will be a highly strategic role and would require deep interactions with the customers, suppliers, industry experts, analysts, and internal teams to drive the product vision, roadmap and execution.
1. Build & lead a high performing product organization focused on solving complex business problems in a simple and scalable manner by deploying technology, process & operational expertise.
2. Lead the product strategy and vision, roadmap across; develop and build product concepts, features, and enhancements based on the market, stakeholder's requirements to add efficiency to the business ops.
3. Drive thought process around Algorithms-Pricing, Optimisation, Devices, Analytics for business automation.
4. Lead research on technology applications to enhance business performance and operations improvement and identify areas for a new product, existing product and platform enhancements.
5. Develop a robust understanding of business operations, track competitive landscape and carry out product concept validation, product market fit and execute launch plans.
Key Skills and expertise required to execute these responsibilities:
- Highly energetic, seasoned and passionate general management, product and operations leader having experience preferably in Strategy consulting, B2B sectors, Start-ups, etc.
- A good listener, deep thinker, creative problem solver with a streak of operational excellence and ability to pick key business levers quickly.
- A general management leader, with the ability to dive-in, dive-deep and extend width as per the need of the business and straddle between roles.
- Experience in establishing standards, tools, data models and building high performing teams.
- Ability to conceptualize solutions to drive business efficiency with technology application around GIS/GPS, Data mining, AI, Machine learning and IOT technologies.
- Exposure in Strategy Consulting, Corporate Strategy and Technology Products assignments would be handy.
1. Sustainability package, to be revised with next round of funding
2. Significant ESOP- s
3. Core Founding team Status