HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:2775 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
GiveIndia - Partnerships Manager (4-10 yrs)
About Give :
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, execution-oriented Partnerships and Growth Manager. The objective is to conceptualize, build and implement strategic alliances with leading companies, organizations and institutes to reach our business metrics.
- Be part of the Marketing & Partnerships team driving large scale business impact and brand awareness through strategic partnerships
- Identify, convert and retain meaningful relationships with large corporates, consumer tech brands, influencers, restaurants, FMCG companies and other potential partners
- Co-create exclusive product offerings and campaigns with partners to drive key metrics for GiveIndia
- Conceptualize and execute high impact cause marketing campaigns and checkout charity campaigns with partners
- Develop, maintain and manage a pipeline of strategic partners
- Plan projects and achieve monthly targets and deliverables
Role Requirements :
- A deep passion for our cause
- 4 years+ of work experience with competency in sales, business development and partnerships
- Experience in preparing presentations, reports, plans and other communications for diverse audiences
- Experience in performance reporting and forecasting
- Prior experience in a similar role/ industry will be an added advantage