Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:385 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
GiveIndia - Manager/Senior Manager - Digital/Performance Marketing (9-15 yrs)
GiveIndia -Digital/Performance Marketing -Manager/Senior Manager
About Give :
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India.
- It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia's community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values : integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- We are looking for an experienced individual to take ownership of end-to-end Digital Marketing for GiveIndia.
- S/he will develop, implement, track, and optimize plans along with marketing campaigns across all digital channels. A strong grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns is a must.
- The person joining should be able to work with cross functional teams from conceptualization to full execution while ensuring outcomes.
- Plan, own and execute all digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to SEM, email marketing, social media, affiliates and display advertising campaigns.
- Build on-page and off-page SEO
- Measure and report on performance, and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Optimize spend and performance based on trend insights.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience using analytical ability, looking across multiple channels.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit/start-up teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can stretch at work
- 9+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Google Analytics and other similar products
- Tier 1 engineering and/or management degree