GiveIndia - Manager - Impact Reporting (7-12 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enables individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values - Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
An important aspect of giving is the impact that we create on ground - every donation small or large creates a significant impact in the lives of the people who we are serving. This impact needs to be assessed and then communicated to different stakeholders through different channels and in different formats. The role requires the candidate to lead the impact reporting piece for GiveIndia across different channels of fundraising - subscription giving, payroll giving, crowdfunding, retail partnerships and CSR.
- Define metrics and formats for impact reporting across different channels and donors
- Defining and implementing impact monitoring and evaluation standards across all NGOs
- Ensuring that all reporting and evaluation timelines and SLAs are met
- Work with internal teams as well as external partners - donors & NGOs
Role Requirements :
- Desire to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 7+ years experienced with an ability to lead a team of 5-7 people
- Tier 1 Graduation/Post graduation
- Experience in managing NGO M&E and CSR reporting
- Should have worked on targets & SLAs
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to articulate well and converting data into presentable form with meaningful insights
- Good with process formulation and improvement