GiveIndia - Head - Partnerships - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
About GiveIndia :
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1700+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
- Our Values - Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
About the role:
GiveIndia is looking for a senior leader to scale our Partnership with consumer brands and platforms. At GiveIndia building a culture of giving is one of our core mottos. We solve for this by simplifying and creating convenient ways to - give- . We partner with leading brands and e-commerce platforms such as Facebook, Flipkart, Myntra, PhonePe, CRED, Fankind, several banks, and more consumer brands to create cause-marketing and giving campaigns.
- Establish Partnerships as a channel to generate large giving opportunities, track them and generate opportunities. This position carries revenue targets as KRA
- Own all business metrics and growth for the Partnerships line of business
- Develop GTM strategies to partner with several FMCG and consumer brands
- Own end-to-end development of hunting strategies by doing thorough research of the market
- Develop compelling proposals/pitches by understanding partner needs/capabilities
- Engage with CXO connects at Partner organisations to come up as a trusted partner of choice with each of these partners
- 10 yrs of strong sales/business development/partnerships background, from a Tier 1 MBA college
- Past experience in driving large-scale partnerships is a must
- Result oriented, strong bias to action and closing partnerships
- Ok to stretch and operate at a fast paced environment
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.