HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:2939 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
GiveIndia - Head - Corporate Partnerships - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-12 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enables individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1500+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
We work with our Corporate partners to
a) Engage their workforce by designing customised employee giving programs. Through our Workplace Giving platform, we work with 80K+ employees across 150+ corporates (AMEX, HDFC, ICICI, Tesco, TCS, Coca-Cola, Tata Communications, Reliance, MMT and others) every year, to facilitate 25+ crores of annual giving, to the causes and trust-worthy nonprofits of their choice.
b) Project Manage deployment of CSR funds by identifying implementation partners, monitoring the project implementation, evaluating impact and reporting. In the last 6 months of the pandemic, we have worked with over 30 Corporates to manage ~75 Crs of CSR funds across Livelihood, humanitarian and healthcare interventions for COVID Relief.
We are looking for a socially-conscious hands-on leader to build, manage and scale our - Corporate Partnerships- portfolio in the West region
- Completely own all business metrics (Donation value, donor engagement, retention and churn rates) for the West Zone
- Manage existing corporate partnerships, and ensure deeper engagement through marketing campaigns and CSR.
- Work with potential Corporate clients to understand their employee engagement and CSR goals and design sales pitch/CSR Proposals accordingly to win deals
- Lead all CSR project delivery of the region - Work with internal teams at GiveIndia (NGO, Marketing) as well as the corporate partner's communication team to effectively implement, monitor, evaluate and report on CSR activities
This place is for you, if you-
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit/startup teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and don- t mind stretching at work
- Come with a 7-12 yrs of strong sales/business development/partnerships background, from a Tier 1 MBA college
- Can exhibit aggressiveness, and have a bias for action
- Have good communication skills, and ability to hold conversations with Senior C-suite stakeholders