Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:4283 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
GiveIndia - Head - Brand Management (10-12 yrs)
About us :
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India today. It enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia's community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,000+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values : Integrity in everything we do | Empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia is looking for an experienced brand marketing manager as part of the Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative and experienced brand strategist with passion for brand building and creating lasting impression among consumers. The candidate will develop a brand vision, plan and implement the market strategy for the brand.
- Develop a deeply thought through vision and strategy to grow the GiveIndia brand and vision
- Responsible for developing and execution of large ATL, top-of-the-funnel engagement marketing campaigns to build brand awareness
- Own brand strategy, guidelines and coordinate across all internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency
- Manage all external communications, PR strategies and execution
- Develop compelling pitches for partnerships with large FMCG and consumer brands for cause marketing campaigns
- Manage PR, media and brand agency relationships
- Experience of 10-12 years
- FMCG experience / Strong experience in category creation and scale-up a must
- Hands-on experience in creating and executing large brand campaigns
- Attention to detail, creative, with strong organizational skills
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment