Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:342 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
GiveIndia - Chief Technology Officer (10-13 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia Tech Stack
We are building one of the world's best tech platforms for online giving, where we provide opportunities for people to donate to any cause, non-profit or geography that they care about, in the most simple, personalised and effective manner. We scale our impact on the lives of millions of underprivileged people every year through our workplace giving, subscription giving and crowdfunding products.
At GiveIndia, we are looking for top-talent for our product and engineering team - people who want to solve complex problems, continually learn, and most importantly, make a real impact in the lives of others.
- 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- Build a clear technology vision, roadmap and target architecture that is scalable
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of features and manage complex projects with business impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide capabilities for the platform across stakeholders that help them succeed in their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Track record in leadership and development of direct reports
- Experience in driving operational excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Experienced with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Experienced with modern web-frameworks and microservices based architecture.
- Experienced in driving product development through agile methodology