GiveIndia - Associate Manager - SEM Marketing (3-6 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enables individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values - integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
We are looking for an experienced and results oriented SEM specialist to manage all paid search campaigns on Google and expand to other digital and search channels. The candidate will be responsible for donor acquisition across our subscription giving platform (www.giveindia.org) and fundraisers platform (fundraisers.giveindia.org) platforms.
- Pay-Per-Click Responsibilities
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet revenue goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- Testing and optimising ad-copy, quality scores of the campaigns
- Developing Testing Plans, Implementing New Strategies and Measuring the Results
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Adopt best practices for SEM campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of hands on experience managing high volume ecommerce campaigns and conversions from SEM as channel
- 3+ years of experience working with Google Analytics performing deep-dive analysis to drive search marketing efforts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proficient with email marketing, digital marketing
- Desire to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Tier 1 graduation/post graduation preferred