Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:421 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
GiveIndia - Associate Director - Institutional Giving Practice (13-16 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India today. It enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia's community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,000+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
About Institutional Giving Practice
Institutional Giving Practice enables CSR, Foundation and HNI funds to be utilized in a more efficient and effective way, while bringing a consistent, compliant and convenient experience to the donors
integrity- in everything we do |- empathy- towards all | serve with- passion- | focused on- scale
- Own the entire design and implementation of a project.
- Assisting the fundraising team in comprehending donors requirement
- Enabling pre-sales support through proposal and thought leadership development
- Designing the program
- Leading implementation of program
- End-to-end management of the donor relationship. Through excellence in project implementation, reinforce GiveIndia as the partner of choice for donors.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of project as per defined service level agreements
- Ensure weekly updates on program status through visual dashboards
- Identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects with a keen eye to develop mitigation strategies
- Impact assurance is a cornerstone of every project at GiveIndia. The role prioritizes accurate and timely reporting of impact to all stakeholders
- 13-16 years of experience in managing consulting projects and developing proposals, including at least 2 years in leading projects independently
- Social impact experience will be good-to-have but not a must-have
- You're a target-driven, hungry, ambitious, high-performer, with a history of consistently exceeding expectations and steep career growth curve
- You work best in an entrepreneurial setup, take complete responsibility for outcomes and have a strong desire to make a difference
- You are comfortable with non-profit sector remuneration
- You are flexible to put in long hours
- You bring strong planning, structured thinking and client management skills
- You have expert level comfort with data analysis, data visualization, project management and presentation tools
- You see yourself as a leader in making
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate across teams
- Design and manage dashboards
- Strong skills in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong skills in Powerpoint
- Proven skills in input, output and outcome reporting
Job Location: Anywhere. GiveIndia follows a "Work from Anywhere" policy