Give - Associate Manager/Manager - Impact Assessment Give Grants (8-12 yrs)
About Give Grants
Give Grants enables corporates, foundations, and HNIs to deliver maximum social impact. Amplified by technology and anchored in impact, we support the entire grantmaking lifecycle. Together with our network of 3000+ trusted nonprofits, we have served 300+ partners to make their grantmaking journey convenient, compliant and the most impactful it can be.
Over the last 20 years, Give has partnered with hundreds of companies - from large ones like ICICI, HDFC, TCS, Google, Microsoft, Amex, KPMG, Coca Cola to new-age startups like Flipkart, Ola, Myntra and others - to drive corporate philanthropic giving in India. Through the India Covid Response Fund (ICRF), we partnered with various institutions globally to deploy INR 800+ crore of institutional grants (CSR, foundations & employee giving). In Oct 2022, Give acquired the CSR business from Goodera and combined with its own institutional giving practice, launched Give Grants with a sharp focus on 'making CSR giving better' in India.
Give Grants is now an end-to-end giving partner with offerings that include:
- A comprehensive SaaS platform for grant management, monitoring & evaluation, and compliance Services for partner identification, monitoring & evaluation, impact reporting, compliance and impact assessment
- End-to-end extended CSR team for our clients
Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give, together with its partners, is the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give's community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified non-profits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth work culture together with a compassion-driven impact-focused work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
Role: Associate Manager / Manager, Impact Assessment
Give Grants team undertakes various studies and assessments such as impact assessment of CSR programs, feasibility studies, SROI studies, needs assessments, social audits and site visits to monitor CSR programs. The team also works with nonprofits to assess their programs.
This role is part of our Impact team within the Give Grants team.
Required background and qualifications:
- A min. of 8 years of experience in social sector research, assessments coupled with a formal education in Anthropology/ Economics/ Sociology/Development Studies/allied subjects
- Exposure and experience of program design / assessment in most of the below cause areas (indicative list):
- Healthcare: Mobile Health Units, Elderly care, Cancer care, Nutrition and maternal health, health awareness projects etc.
- Education: Primary, secondary and tertiary education support, education infrastructure, scholarships, digital and STEM education, remedial education, teacher training, development of content etc.
- Skilling: Vocational skills for youth, women, entrepreneurship development, micro-entrepreneurs, NSDC based, employment generation and readiness programs etc.
- WASH - Health and sanitation, Improvement in infrastructure, awareness, Water conservation, rural development etc.
- Others - Road safety, improvement and/ or creation of community infrastructure, restoration of heritage sites, Disaster Relief, COVID relief, promotion of sports etc.
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Excellent report writing skills, data analysis skills,
- Ability to spearhead delivery to the client by leading a team of associates in the Impact team, enumerators on field and external agency if needed
- Experience in using technology tools and also possess the ability to master new technology tools, as required
- Highly organized individual, capable of handling multiple priorities, meeting deadlines, and managing time effectively
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision as well as an effective team player
- Willingness to travel locally / nearby locations / work remotely
1. Lead delivery of assessments to the clients
- Lead a team of 2 Associates and enumerators on the field
- Setting expectations with the clients and the team and ensuring the timely and quality delivery
2. Review and finalize Impact Assessment Tools
- Based on the the log frame and theory of change of a program, finalize the outcomes and impact indicators as well as corresponding process indicators
- Finalize baseline metrics to measure key outcomes and impact
- Finalize timelines and develop the design for midline and end-line evaluations
3. Data Collection Process
- Identifying the methodology for data collection and manage timelines
- Reviewing and finalizing survey tools in line with the designed metrics for the primary data from key stakeholders of the program
- Orienting and monitoring the team responsible for administering surveys for primary data collection
- Leading secondary research for landscape mapping
4. Data Management, analysis and report writing
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management
- Ensuring zero-error data analysis and drawing of key insights and interpretations form the data
- Drafting report including the findings from the assessment, analysis and recommendations
- Collaborating with external agencies, if necessary for publishing findings on other platforms
5. Impact Communication
- Drafting write-ups with impact stories for Give Grants' website / social media pages
- Facilitating social media post of a key assessments
- Presenting the findings of the assessment/evaluation to the client