HR at Gilbarco Veeder-Root
Views:1809 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Gilbarco Veeder Root - Manager/Senior Manager/Zonal Head - Service (10-15 yrs)
1. Location : Delhi
Around 25% Travel Required
2. Purpose of Position : To lead, manage and deliver customer satisfaction at all levels through timely service and efficiently managing resources available in the region. This is a senior leadership position in the Oil & Gas retail Industry with stringent service KPIs and uptime requirements. GVR is a leader in India with 80+ % installed base of Oil Dispensing Units (DUs) spread across the country including the Automation system of many of these retail outlets.
3. Key Responsibilities :
The Zonal Head- Service will be responsible for Performance of the Zone through the State Heads and the State operations team. The role will involve close & regular interactions with Customers at decision making level, ensuring Customer SLAs , Operational efficiency & Revenue Targets are all managed optimally.
Integrity & Safety :
- Drive Safety & Integrity behavior (Including ethics and compliance) across the Du Service team in the region. Be a role model and communicate to them and ensure better compliance.
- Make State leads & ASM accountable for better compliance and zero accidents.
Financial Goals :
- Deliver on financial metrics: Growth, Revenue, OPEX & working capital
- Deliver on Value Added Services (VAS) targets
- Timely submission of invoices and collection of payments to meet the DSO target.
Continues Improvement / Operations efficiency improvement :
- Be a role model to lead the Fortive business systems , tools for continuous improvements and problem
- Drive productivity on manpower utilization, material cost and material usage year over year. Improve
First time fix.
- Collaborate with Repair centres / Supply Chain / WH teams for spares availability and replenishment
- Provide timely MIS and report to HO on KPIs for the Zone / States.
- Customer satisfaction and Relationship management :
- Deliver on Customer complaint call closure SLAs and KPIs.
- Track performance via monthly tracker and Daily Management
- Manage key customer level strategically by regular visiting in state and divisional level.
- Propose initiatives and drive improvements to resolve issues.
People Management :
- Responsible to develop state managers for continues succession pipeline.
- Ensure 100% Performance measurement metrics across states.
- Continuous improvement in employee engagement.
- Manage Off Role Field Staff through regular engagement
4. Relationships :
- Reports to : Director Service
- Other Relationships : State Service Manager , Area Service Manager (ASM) , Repair Centre Head., Supply Chain Head., VAS sales executive ,Invoicing Head, Credit Control team
5. Education & Experience : The ideal candidate will be a :
- Customer focused individual with experience of managing demanding customers in a customer focused organization
- Minimum 10 - 15 years experience
- Excellent people management skills to motivate a diverse team of individuals from Technical, Commercial, & Service
- Experience in having managed a State / Region
- Analytical mindset to enable a focused and proved approach to problem solving
- Field service operations experience desirable
- Qualification : BE / MBA or equivalent
6. Background and Skills : The ideal candidate will be :
- Data-driven individual who can manage situations through facts and able to produce and drive effective action plans and Process improvements.
- A team player who works well with all levels of GVR staff to achieve the performance standards required.
- Self motivated and passionate about work
- A Role Model