GetNatty - Business Development Specialist (2-4 yrs)
GetNatty has advanced from being a purely online marketplace to an all-encompassing omnichannel ecosystem that unlocks value across the supply chain. Our businesses include B2C fashion Marketplace, Multi-city Exhibitions, In-Store retailing, Cataloguing, E-POS & Inventory Management, & Trend forecasting. Each business complements the other, creating compounding benefits for the platform. The company aims to help fashion designers and businesses in India to increase their global reach through e-commerce and provides them with a platform to grow their businesses and build scale.
We're going big and we're looking for a passionate sales head, deal closer, driven & out of the box thinker to join the dream team!
Job Description :
- Builds business partner by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients and generating revenue.
Core Responsibilities :
Understand the products and services offered by GetNatty and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to sellers who could be fashion designers, entrepreneurs, labels, brands, etc.
- Acquire sellers according to given trends and criteria
- Upsell and cross-sell different plans and channels of GetNatty such as in stores, exhibitions, B2B, etc
- Provide basic training to the sellers on how to use the platform
- Track and monitor performance and sales of acquired sellers
- Create activities to give more exposure and raise brand awareness of potential sellers
- Monitor and help to improve seller performance on product quality, ready to ship lead time and stock management
- Leverage sales hack to drive revenue and profit growth objectives
- Responsible for Achieving Sales target (Fashion and Non-Fashion)
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance in terms of GetNatty's Products and Services.
- Preparing reports needed and analyze data.
- Establish SLAs, processes, and guidelines required to build a best-in-class alternate commerce platform in terms of seller content quality across geographies
- Bachelor's Degree/PG or 2+ years of equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of seller content management experience and familiarity with the e-commerce field
- Must have a positive attitude, with a passion for making and conducting quality controls
- Strong numerical and analytical attitude
- Experience working independently and delivering projects in a timely manner
- Dynamic and flexible with the ability to work in emerging markets
- Excellent in problem-solving and critical thinking
- Able to be flexible and work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Fashion or Textile background would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills for both English and Hindi.
- Be able to maximize outcomes from limited resources.
A note on our culture :
The GetNatty culture focuses on new ideas, teamwork and having fun while doing it. As a company we reward effort, if you like being recognized for the work you do, you- will love us. Cultural fit is a huge part of our interview process, we don- t do egos, drama or micromanagement. As one of India's fastest growing designer fashion startup, GetNatty is a remarkable stage for the next steps in your career. If this sounds right for you, you sound right for us.
Recruitment Fraud Alert :
We would like to bring to your notice that GetNatty follows a merit-based employee recruitment practice with proper screening steps. In case if you receive any unsolicited or fraudulent communication regarding a job offer or an interview call against payment of money, please stay alert and recognize it as a scam as we don't charge/accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the recruitment process.