Human Resource Manager at GetMyUni
Views:1065 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
GetMyUni - Head - Growth - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB (3-5 yrs)
Head of Growth [IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB]
About the Company :
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - which college to join by giving them access to exhaustive college information, data points, a student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
Website : www.getmyuni.com
IELTSMaterial.com is a sister concern company of GetMyUni Educations Private Limited, which is a leading ed-tech company based out of Bangalore, India. IELTSMaterial.com is now the largest IELTS learning platform globally. Founded in 2020 we have zoomed past our competitors and are now ranked #1 across multiple categories. We have 3 key products - eBooks, a self-learning product for time-strapped individuals, and a 1:1 live learning product, where we work with each student exclusively to help them meet their IELTS band goals.
At present, we have 500+ students enrolled with us via live learning and we are a rapidly growing company. Our goal is to be the world's #1 platform for IELTS Test Preparation and enroll 100K students annually out of the 3.5 million students who appear for the IELTS Test. IELTSMaterial wants to offer full-stack services by helping students choose the right college to study abroad and aspirants complete their visa process and PR process to work or settle abroad in their dream destination like the US, Canada, Australia, UK, etc.
- Analyze user acquisition data and collect user insights periodically to build efficiencies in campaigns and share feedback with business and quality teams for product improvement.
- Building and scaling a truly world-class growth marketing team and capability alongside top leadership of the company.
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, branding, organic growth, events, social media marketing, product marketing, and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
- Using data and analytics for decision-making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand.
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners.
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- Ideate strategic execution plans to drive new user growth and revenue for the category
- Manage a team to drive operations and execution for the planned initiatives
- Tier 1 school in grad/post-grad is important (IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB etc)
- Over 3-5 years of experience owning and leading result driven growth initiatives in the internet industry with at least 1 year in fast-paced start-ups
- Business intelligence around best practices and current trends in the world of content
- Ability to work with senior management on critical business initiatives
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in education technology leading user acquisitions is a Plus