GEP - Senior Consultant - Solution Design - Services (1-4 yrs)
1) The solution design/presales team is a highly critical, specialized and fast-growing team within GEP. As part of the solution design team, your primary responsibility is to develop compelling proposals and respond to RFPs / RFIs that we receive from global companies for procurement consulting and procurement outsourcing.
2) This team plays a key role in end-to-end sales cycle and driving GEP's growth. However, there are no sales targets.
3) The end-to-end solution design / proposal development cycle includes the following: Summarizing client's requirements to GEP executives
- Understanding client requirements and designing a winning strategy
- Coming up with a project plan to finalize responses within agreed timelines
- Creating responses to client questions, designing compelling power-point presentations and finalizing a package that is client ready
- Designing solutions that include staffing, pricing, margin and value propositions.
- Presenting solutions to the top management in a convincing way and drive consensus on the final solution
4) Work on knowledge management initiatives such as white papers and collaterals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.