GEP - Assistant Manager/Manager - Customer Support - Application Support (5-10 yrs)
Job Description: Asst. Manager, Customer Support
- To lead and effectively manage eProcurement Application Support operations focused around Supplier enablement, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-Pay and Warehouse Management processes
- To build, mentor and manage growing team of 8 to 12 analysts, providing guidance on the process, compliance protocols and directing towards technical solution steps
- Responsible to channelize incident queues and help coordinate application issue resolutions to Supplier users and Client organization users
- Actively engage in technical discussions to coordinate timely solutioning for application bugs, defects
- Effective communication and presentation skills to articulate application issues, technical root cause and solutions in Client leadership forums
- Identify and enable trainings to address skill gaps within the team
- Responsible for tracking, managing and reporting support metrics (KPIs and SLAs)
- Monitoring best practice and implement with adequate controls for effective operations management
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients.
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Good understanding of process areas, Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-pay
- Should have understanding of Support operations management tools and have an understanding of incident / issue / defect / problem management concepts
- Team Management, Staffing, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Working Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals.