Director at UPAMP
Views:3692 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Geospatial Project Manager - Quality Assurance (6-12 yrs)
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in- house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Proactively analyze error trends and recommend preventive and corrective action.
- Proactively flag issues related to process compliance including non-completion of tasks, errors and deviations from defined processes.
- Update daily, weekly or monthly reports of work done by Team
- Audit processes to identify likely error chances.
- Identify below threshold quality records of projects/individuals records and recommend and take appropriate steps to bring them above the threshold.
- Communicate with different stakeholders globally.
- Recommend features and requirements for enhancing QA/QC modules in production systems.
- Statistical and data analytics skill
- Certification are added on advantage (Six Sigma, Quality Improvement Associate, knowledge of tools, concepts of QA).
- Experience in Geospatial project
- Knowledge of Blueprints
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.