GenY Medium - SEO/SEM Specialist - IIT/NIT (2-5 yrs)
The incumbent would be required to cover all technical aspects of Digital Marketing like Online Advertising (Google SEM/ Facebook Ads/ Display/ etc), Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Devise online strategy for meeting goals as specified by client (higher traffic/ customer acquisition/revenue generation/ etc)
- Achieve higher ROI on Advertising Spend through data driven Ads Optimization (Google SEM/ Facebook Advertising/ Display/ Affiliate/ etc)
- Stay up to date with new tools in the industry in all domains (advertising/SEO/ email marketing/ etc) &train the internal team to adopt the latest best practices
- Engage with clients in coordination with the Account Management team to explain the technical aspects
- Implement a data driven & analytical approach for delivering business goals for clients
- Set up processes for reducing errors in the execution of ad campaigns & other processes
- Build a culture of innovation and learning in the team
Knowledge/ Skill set Required :
- Completely Result Oriented; obsessed with metrics.
- Data-driven decision process and strong analytical skills.
- An understanding of all channels of digital marketing.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical approach to Problem Solving
- Knowledge about Google SEM, Facebook Advertising, SEO, Email Marketing, Display Advertising, etc
- A constant drive towards learning new techniques & tools
Educational Qualifications : B Tech from a Tier 1 College Preferred (IITs/ BITS/ etc)
Work Experience : 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience