Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:927 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Vice President - Virtual Sales (10-20 yrs)
We are inviting applications for the role of Vice President, Global Virtual Sales Leader.
Minimum qualifications :
- MBA or advanced degree in related field
- Demonstrable experience leading senior client relationships at Fortune 500 companies (CXO, CXO-1 levels)
- Extensive experience in using virtual tools (phone, video, web, social media) & superior social selling skills to build strong customer relationships and close deals.
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and practice teams in business development, relationship management, and competency building scenarios
- Familiarity and flexibility to work across cultures and succeed in a global organization
Desired skills :
- Global experience/mindset
- Experience in training, developing & leading a global virtual based sales team
- Selling business process outsourcing services, or minimally, business process consulting
- Proficiency leading and closing mid-size deals end to end.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence C level clients
- Program management expertise
- Knowledge of pricing and strong know-how of commercial contracting
- Sound financial & business understanding
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization (including senior leaders in a variety of functions)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.